Sign UP

Tuesday, July 24, 2012

Best Wishes

Today's card is brought to you courtesy of Stampin' Success!

What *IS* Stampin' Success you ask? Well, it's the EXCLUSIVE demonstrator magazine that gets delivered to my mailbox EVERY month as just one of the demonstrator perks I receive.

I decided that I liked one of the cards enough to CASE it. Wanna see?


I started off with a Baja Breeze base and added a piece of the Twitterpated Designer Series Paper to it. The next step was the Pear Pizzazz "flag" onto which I tied a length of linen thread.


Then it was time for the sentiment. I stamped one of the Four Frames onto Whisper White cardstock using Island Indigo Ink and then I added the sentiment from Petite Pairs in Baja Breeze. I stamped it a little off centre (OOPS!), so I added the two Riding Hood Red flowers embellished with Basic Pearls.

Did you notice that pierced pattern around the sentiment? Pretty neat, eh??

I used the new Paper Piercing Pack and TRUST ME on this one - YOU want it! It has ALL kinds of patterns for piercing, including shapes (like the one above) and circles! It's fantastic! And...I'll let you in on a little secret...there's ANOTHER pack coming in the HOLIDAY Catalogue available on August 1st. Yeah...it's gonna be a great year!

Would you like to get a Stampin' Success magazine in YOUR mailbox every month? I can make that happen! All you have to do is join my team!!! But DON'T do it now! WAIT! If you join my team on August 1st, you'll get everything you need to do this:


Is that not the CUTEST thing EVER??

Each and EVERY new demonstrator that joins my team in August will receive this complete kit (everything but the ink) and will get to join me and the rest of my team at a special demonstrator ONLY event where we'll create it TOGETHER!

What do you think?

STAMPS: Four Frames, Petite Pairs
INK: Baja Breeze, Island Indigo
PAPERS: Whisper White, Baja Breeze, Certainly Celery and Riding Hood Red Cardstock; Twitterpated DSP
ACCESSORIES: Linen Thread, Punches, Basic Pearls, Mat Pack, Paper Piercer, Stampin' Dimensionals

Happy Stampin'!

1 comment:

  1. I love that you have time to create every day!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time out of your busy day to leave me a comment. I read every one of them and appreciate the time you spend on my blog. Have a GREAT day!