Sign UP

Wednesday, July 11, 2012

Stampin' Queens meets Dynamic Duos!

Happy Wednesday! It's Stampin' Queens Sketch Day! I still had out my colours from yesterday's card, so I just kept on using them. :)

Here's the sketch:


And here's my card:


I moved the circles around a bit and chose the Eiffel Tower for the bottom instead of a third circle.


Don't you just LOVE that little "hello" tag?? I just love, love, LOVE adding tiny details to my card. I think of them as little surprises. :)

What do you think?

STAMPS: Artistic Etchings, Tiny Tags
INK: Old Olive, Rich Razzleberry
PAPERS: Whisper White Cardstock; Old Olive and Rich Razzleberry DSP
ACCESSORIES: Punch, Baker's Twine, Stampin' Dimensionals

Happy Stampin'!

3 comments:

  1. Wow! That's an interesting sketch and you've done a fantastic job to incorporate the two colours from Dynamic Duos in your beautiful CAS card. Thanks for playing along.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a wonderful CAS design! You're right...that little tag is a perfect little addition! :) Thank you so much for joining us at Dynamic Duos!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh-la-la, Christyne! Such a fun layout and I love that tiny tag. Thanks so much for joining us again this week at Dynamic Duos! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time out of your busy day to leave me a comment. I read every one of them and appreciate the time you spend on my blog. Have a GREAT day!