Sign UP

Monday, July 30, 2012

Christmas Emboss Resist

Oh man! It's been SO stinkin' hot lately...I'm wishing for SNOW! I'll admit...I don't do well with heat. I'm a fall kind of girl - sweaters and changing leaves. Yep! That's the time of year for me!

So, I was designing this week for some of my upcoming classes. My next class (August 11th) is a "back to school" class where we'll be working on TECHNIQUES!

A lot of my customers/stamping friends say they have difficulty mastering techniques and would LOVE be able to practice them more often. This upcoming class seemed like a great idea! I still have some space available and you can check out all the details on the CLASSES tab.

Here's just ONE of the cards we'll be creating:


You'll have to come to the class to see what else we'll be creating! Oh...and I'm not going to tell you how I did either *insert evil grin*

What do you think?

STAMPS: Lovely as a Tree, Christmas Greetings (retired, bummer!)
INK: Midnight Muse, Versamark
PAPERS: Whisper White and Midnight Muse Cardstock
ACCESSORIES: Embossing Powder, Heat Gun

Happy Stampin'!

2 comments:

  1. I know! I know!! *waves hand* But I'm still coming to the class because even though I know, I suck at it! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. So glad I'm coming - looks very nice.....wonder if mine will turn out as good? Gee, I'll just have to spend lots of time in the craft room to perfect it!

    Denise

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time out of your busy day to leave me a comment. I read every one of them and appreciate the time you spend on my blog. Have a GREAT day!