Sign UP

Saturday, July 7, 2012

It's a CASE!

A few weeks ago, my friend Shelley posted a most adorable card and I knew when I saw it, that I would just HAVE to CASE it! You may remember Shelley from the Patty Bennett post.

Here's my card, based on Shelley's:



I followed the same design layout as she did, but skipped the embossing (to be honest, I was just too lazy to get out the Big Shot - LOL!). I even used the same colours! Hey! Why re-invent the wheel?


I wanted to dress it up a bit, so I added a string of pearls to the left of the focal image and a couple of single pearls on either side of the sentiment. I'll bet Ann is proud of me. :)


No card is complete without a little inside detail, so I stamped just one of the butterflies from the focal image on the inside panel of Whisper White.

It's a class day, so my class participants will get to see this card as well as Thursday's card as ideas on how to use their abundance of Summer Smooches DSP.

What do you think?

STAMPS: Kindness Matters
INK: Island Indigo
PAPERS: Whisper White, Lucky Limeade and Island Indigo Cardstock; Summer Smooches DSP
ACCESSORIES: Basic Pearl, Sponges

Happy Stampin'!

1 comment:

  1. I'm honoured, thank you! I LOVE the inside; I really need to start putting a little effort in there as well. Your card is BEAUTIFUL!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time out of your busy day to leave me a comment. I read every one of them and appreciate the time you spend on my blog. Have a GREAT day!