Sign UP

Monday, July 23, 2012

So Grateful for You

Today's card is already on it's way to someone who makes my heart HAPPY!! I'm not sure if she reads my blog or not, but I did tell her the other day (via Facebook) how happy she makes me!

Check this out:



I started off stamping the main image with Basic Black on Very Vanilla, but then I decided that it looked a little too harsh and opted for Always Artichoke - PERFECT!

I used my markers to colour in the little flowers in Rose Red, Regal Rose and Pretty in Pink. I then added some River Rock to the leaves for a little more colour.

Here's a close up of the pearls:


Love the little details! Can you see the colour spritzing? I love that thing!!! It adds just the right touch.

And a shot of the inside:


Of course you can't see all the mush in there, I wrote it AFTER I took the pictures.

What do you think?

STAMPS: Apothecary Art
INK: Always Artichoke
PAPERS: Very Vanilla and River Rock Cardstock; River Rock and Always Artichoke DSP
ACCESSORIES: Big Shot, Labels Dies, Basic Pearls, Colour Spritzer, Stampin' Dimensionals

Happy Stampin'!

P.S. AWESOME is on it's way! Get ready for MDS 2!!


2 comments:

  1. Absolutely beautiful card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love love love this card =) I'm also grateful for you too ;)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time out of your busy day to leave me a comment. I read every one of them and appreciate the time you spend on my blog. Have a GREAT day!