Sign UP

Tuesday, July 31, 2012

Cheers to you!

It's July 31st! Are you ready to celebrate with me? WOOHOO! I've posted EVERY. SINGLE. DAY!

Today's card features the stamp set "Happy Hour". I JUST got this set yesterday and had to ink it up right away. It's just so cute! My favourite part is that it can be used for just about anything - there's even a Christmas sentiment in the set. And the value is AMAZING! You get 17 stamps for just $26.95 when you order the clear mount set.



I had some Soft Suede out on the table, so I decided to go with a monochromatic look (I also used Sahara Sand) and added a pop of colour with Pink Pirouette. I used my Smooch Spritz to add some shine, but I think I was a little too close to the paper, hence the big splotches. OOPS! :)

To make the "bubbly" pink I stamped the glass onto Pink Pirouette using Pink Pirouette (tone on tone) and cut it out.

To carry the "pink", I added the little banner bedazzled with Basic Rhinestones:


This is a 4 1/4" square card, so I needed a custom envelope:


The diagonal Simply Scored plate is wonderful for making all kinds of envelopes. If you don't have it yet, you need it! :) It fits right on top of the Simply Scored, so you don't even need EXTRA storage space!

This card is going out to one of my downline celebrating a birthday this week. Do you think she'll like it?

Also, don't forget that today is the VERY LAST DAY to get Reason to Smile! This stamp set is EXCLUSIVE for July and will NO LONGER be available after 11:50 pm MT! It can be yours for just $5 with your $60 order.


What do you think?

STAMPS: Happy Hour
INK: Soft Suede, Pink Pirouette
PAPERS: Very Vanilla, Soft Suede, Sahara Sand and Pink Pirouette Cardstock; Soft Suede DSP (card) and Very Vanilla DSP (envelope)
ACCESSORIES: Basic Rhinestones, Punches, Smooch Spritz, Stampin' Dimensionals

Happy Stampin'!

1 comment:

  1. Very nice! Congrats on posting every single day! We must celebrate! I've managed to post NOT a single day!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time out of your busy day to leave me a comment. I read every one of them and appreciate the time you spend on my blog. Have a GREAT day!