Sign UP

Monday, July 2, 2012

I've got a Reason to Smile!

And you can too!!

This month and this month ONLY when you place a $60 order you can purchase this exclusive "Reason to Smile" stamp set for just $5!


Last week, at my Stampin' Extravaganza, my Stampin' downline Teresa brought me the set to play with...and then she forgot it - OOPS! So...I get to play with it - YAY! My set will be here this week and I'll return Teresa's to her.

She was also kind enough to bring me some samples too - yep! She ROCKS!! Here's what she created:



Teresa replicated the samples from the little flyer that we were given as demonstrators and she did a WONDERFUL job! In fact, if you're looking for a demonstrator in the Niagara region, she's your girl!! You can see her website here. She currently has a Stampers 10 club going and if you contact her, she can give you all the details!

Hope you're having a WONDERFUL day!

Happy Stampin'!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time out of your busy day to leave me a comment. I read every one of them and appreciate the time you spend on my blog. Have a GREAT day!