Sign UP

Monday, July 16, 2012

A little Dynamic Retro!

Soooo...I was looking at the Dynamic Duos colours for this week and thinking that I need to get my butt in gear in designing the thank you cards for my bride. She, of course, doesn't seem to be any kind of rush, so I set that thought aside! I did use one of her colours (Pink Pirouette) and then added the Baja Breeze (instead of Certainly Celery).

I altered the sketch a teeny, tiny bit in moving the vertical strip a little more to the left. It just seemed to work better with my stamp set.


I really like the way it turned out...especially with that tiny image from Lovely Little Labels. The BEST part about that set is the MATCHING PUNCHES!


And of course, no card is complete unless the inside is done:


Matching layers, a little doodling and a stamped image. Voila!

What do you think?

STAMPS: Betsy's Blossoms, Lovely Little Labels
INK: Pink Pirouette, Baja Breeze
PAPERS: Whisper White, Baja Breeze and Pink Pirouette Cardstock; Pink Pirouette and Baja Breeze DSP
ACCESSORIES: Punches, Stampin' Dimensionals

Happy Stampin'!

5 comments:

  1. Very pretty! Love all the layers and the decorated inside! Thank you for joining us at Dynamic Duos!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So soft and pretty! Love how the layers build up. So glad you played RetroSketches this week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a lovely combination of challenges. This card is certainly a great advertisement for some new goodies. I hope they make it down under. Thanks for playing along at Dynamic Duos.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fantastic layers!! The bird on the flowers on the leaves on the strip of dsp - gorgeous!! And you are right that that tiny little punched sentiment is a perfect final touch! So glad to see you at Dynamic Duos.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time out of your busy day to leave me a comment. I read every one of them and appreciate the time you spend on my blog. Have a GREAT day!