Sign UP

Saturday, July 14, 2012

CAS...what??

Earlier this week as I was creating like a crazy person using the AWESOME Dynamic Duos colours, Melissa left a comment on this post thanking me for joining the challenge this week at CASology. You can imagine how that led to a little confusion since I hadn't even HEARD of CASology. Of course, I had to check it out and - FUN!!!

I was able to join in on their FIRST challenge and here's what I created:


I knew I wanted to use a "sun" and the ONLY one I have is from Every Little Bit. I was going to do ALL the suns in Daffodil Delight, but then I decided it would be more fun to do them in different colours. Would you agree?

So, I stamped one in Daffodil Delight, then the next in 1/2 Daffodil Delight and 1/2 Tangerine Tango and so on...

And then, to dress things up a bit, I added the bow from Daffodil Delight Seam Binding.

Since the sun was smiling, I decided to add the sentiment from Petite Pairs.

What do you think?

STAMPS: Every Little Bit, Petite Pairs
INK: Daffodil Delight, Tangerine Tango, Cajun Craze, Riding Hood Red
PAPERS: Whisper White Note Cards
ACCESSORIES: Daffodil Delight Seam Binding

Happy Stampin'!

6 comments:

  1. super cute card... love the smiley little suns and that yummy ribbon! thanks for playing along with CASology!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE this CAS creation! Repetition is a great CAS tool! Thanks for playing along with CASology's first challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That tiny image is so so cute. Thank you so much for joining us this week at CASology!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh dear! My brain must have been on overload when I commented! :) (Trying to set up a challenge blog is no small feat!) LOL! Sorry for the confusion, but so glad it led you over to CASology!! hehehe!

    Love your bright, cheery card and those sunbursts are way too cute!! Just seeing them grin makes me smile!

    Thank you so much for joining us at CASology this week...I'm making SURE I type the correct site this time! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love it! This is adorable and I love all those happy smiling sun faces; this could be a great 'happy vacation' card, it almost looks like a weather forecast!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I think you rocked it! I love the multi coloured suns and the sentiment is perfect! Thanks for playing along with CASology this week!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time out of your busy day to leave me a comment. I read every one of them and appreciate the time you spend on my blog. Have a GREAT day!