Sign UP

Saturday, July 28, 2012

The delightful Summer Solstice Stamp Set contains sentiments that convey warmth and gratitude for the special people in our lives--and we all know more than a few! Perfect for friendship and bereavement.


You'll love this versatile set. With flowers and butterflies, you just can't go wrong!



I'm out with some of my besties today, so I didn't have time to stamp up a card for you. This one is from the Stampin' UP! website and I just love it. It's simple stamping at its best.

One layer, some colour and a sentiment and you're good to go!

Did you know that there are LOTS of stamping ideas on my Stampin' UP! website? You can check out all the fun by clicking here.

What do you think?

STAMPS: Summer Solstice
INK: Baja Breeze, Tangerine Tango and Cherry Cobbler Classic Ink; Staz-ON ink
PAPERS: Whisper White Cardstock
ACCESSORIES: Basic Rhinestones

Happy Stampin'!

1 comment:

  1. I love this card, too! I have trouble with CAS cards, but the concept artists at SU! are a great source of inspiration :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time out of your busy day to leave me a comment. I read every one of them and appreciate the time you spend on my blog. Have a GREAT day!