Sign UP

Thursday, July 12, 2012

From my Heart for one last Dynamic Duo

Of course, I STILL had my Rich Razzleberry and Old Olive out from when I created this card on Tuesday and this Stampin' Queens card yesterday, so I just HAD to make yet ANOTHER Dynamic Duo card. :)

The submissions for Dynamic Duo close today, so tomorrow's card will be something different - LOL!


I started off stamping the image from the "From My Heart" set and let me tell you! It was a little tricky! Sometimes even us experts have issues - HA!! I persevered though and got a nice crisp image.


I then decided to add just a touch of Old Olive to the image and coloured in one of the borders around the word "ENJOYING".

Because I cut the paper pretty much to the size of the block (I have this set in wood mount), I needed something to add to the bottom of the card. I opted for ribbon and pearls...then gave the card to DH. LOL! He said he didn't mind the pearls TOO much.

What do you think?

STAMPS: From My Heart
INK: Rich Razzleberry
PAPERS: Whisper White and Rich Razzleberry Cardstock; Old Olive DSP
ACCESSORIES: Marker, Ribbon, Large Basic Pearls

Happy Stampin'!

1 comment:

  1. Gorgeous card, the stamp set really stands out on it's own! Thanks for playing with us at Dynamic Duos!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time out of your busy day to leave me a comment. I read every one of them and appreciate the time you spend on my blog. Have a GREAT day!