Sign UP

Thursday, July 19, 2012

Christmas in July

Time to feature some Christmas items! Everyone loves Christmas in July, right?

Are you a Stampin' UP! demonstrator? Do you visit SplitCoast Stampers?

Demonstrators have access to a demonstrator ONLY side of SplitCoast where there are business topics, challenges and ideas just for US!

One of the challenges is hosted by the "Creative Crew" each month. This month, the theme is Christmas in July!

I was THRILLED when I saw the new download list for My Digital Studio for last week because it included the "Be of Good Cheer" suite! And it's just PERFECT for Christmas in July!





I found these pictures living in my computer from 2010 and decided to put them onto the pre-designed quick page. I love these for when you only have a few minutes to play.

Find some pictures, pop 'em in, add a bit of journaling and...DONE!!!! Five minutes or less. :)

What do you think??

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time out of your busy day to leave me a comment. I read every one of them and appreciate the time you spend on my blog. Have a GREAT day!